Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's all worth it.

I'm not a mother with kids or anything but I do babysit three awesome children that I would do anything for.

Today Sophie was very energetic and there was not a dull moment.  We went from room to room playing different games. First apples to apples, then Barbies, babies, tag, hide and seek, bendaroos, etc.  Seven hours of nonstop playing.

As we were searching Kid History on Youtube (she is only three and she shows me videos on Youtube. Shouldn't be the other way around?) She turned to me and gave me a huge hug and said,

"I love you."

Then finished it off with a kiss on the check.

In return I did he same thing and she just smiled.

There are always bad days on the job but this, this story right here, is why it's all worth it.


PLUS

I got my nails done today. Very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment