Monday, December 19, 2011

FINALly

This week end was pretty fun.

Jerrin had his last final on Friday and do you know what that means??!! Jerrin and I can finally hang out. No more studying. No more reading. No more hanging out by myself.

MORE JERRIN TIME! (I always like that.)

Friday we celebrated with going out to dinner with some friends and watching HP Part Two.


Then on Saturday a couple of us went up to SLC to watch a Jazz scrimmage. It was first come first serve. Doors opened at 6, game started at 7, we arrived at 5. And can I just tell you... It. Was. Cold. Longest hour of my life. But totally worth it. I'm all about free stuff and they gave out plenty of that. Plus we got to sit on row 10ish. But most important.. We got to see the Jazz play! So awesome!


During the Rookie Dance-off.
Last but not least it was Jerrins nieces birthday! She is a cutie! Watching her open presents and being on the top of the world because it was her day was the best!

All in all... It was a good week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment